Around the Clock Deep Dive Clinical In-services and Education
Training includes the following:
- Basics on NPWT therapy.
- Perfusion: Why is a VAC used and what can be expected from VAC therapy.
- Intermittent: Best practices for Diabetic wounds improving clinical results.
- Separation of wound types (Diabetic, pressure, vascular, and surgical) and attention to how each wound type will react to therapy.
- Proper techniques to address both Tunnels and Undermines.
- Bacteria: Covering single and multi-strand bacteria in detail. Many detailed photos shown to illustrate bacteria and methods to eradicate.
- Bacteria eradication methods.
- Proper uses of White Foam (Hydrophilic).
- NPWT Dressing application. Basic and advanced methods.
- Bridge Techniques.
- Off load techniques.
- Windowpane techniques.
- Proper use of "Y" connectors.
- New ADVANCEMENTS in wound care products and technologies.
MEDcoAmerica leads the way in advanced technologies.
- Spin Care
- Bacteria Eradication
MEDcoAmerica will re-educate your staff every 10 months automatically or upon request if need earlier.